WELCOME BLOGGERS!!!







Monday, December 5, 2011

Evaluating My Peers!!

I think that everyone I seen teach are right where they need to be even the classmate(s) that seem really shy were excellent in front of the class. I remember a few things from everyones lesson but there are some things that captured my full attention or that I could see myself using on a later date.

Although she was the very first to tecah I remember Caroline's lesson. I know she had to be nervous because she was the first to teach and had no idea what to expect out of us with our (scripted behvaiors). However, she was great she used the smart board succesfully and I loved the video of the story being read on her glogster, it capture my full attention so Im sure it will do the same with small children. I think she successfully defined and expalained ONO...MATO...POEIA I think thats it, yes thats it! I dont remember anyone every explaining what onomatopoeia was or that it was even a real word which defined words that represented a sound(snap,crackel and pop). I didnt know until maybe the forth or maybe fifth grade that onomatopeia wasn't a silly word like Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious and I found out on my own. I think Carol made the subject matter very easy to understand because it can be a hard concept to get students to understand. Her story, I SAW AN ANT ON THE RAILROAD TRACK helped her excute her lesson wonderfully,I see myself reading that book to my class one day! I dont know what else to say but GREAT JOB CAROL AND THAT YOU SET THE STANDARDS HIGH FOR US TO FOLLOW!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment